HAL Recruitment 2023 | Looking for Walk in Interview for 1yr Internship NATS
HAL Recruitment 2023 updates : HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED , based in Bangalore, is currently organizing a selection drive to recruit individuals who hold diplomas in engineering as well as non-engineering graduates such as BSc, BCom, BBA, and BCA from Karnataka State. These individuals will undergo a one-year apprenticeship training program under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), which is administered by the Board of Apprenticeship Training.
|Stream||Diploma Engineering||Walk-In Selection Date & Venue|
|1||Aeronautical/Aerospace/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||22/05/2023, from 08:00 to 14:00 Hrs, Technical Training Institute, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore-560017, Ph: 080 -22322516, 080-22323358|
|Mechanical/Industrial/Production/Mechatronics, Metallurgy & Material Science, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Science & Technology/Information Technology, Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication, Civil/Chemical||23/05/2023, from 08:00 to 14:00 Hrs, Technical Training Institute, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore-560017, Ph: 080 -22322516, 080-22323358|
|B.Sc–Physics/Chemistry/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical||24/05/2023 to 26/05/2023, from 08:00 to 14:00 Hrs, Technical Training Institute, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore-560017, Ph: 080 -22322516, 080-22323358|
|B.Com – Commerce/Banking/Accountancy/Finance, BBA-HR/Marketing/Operations Management/Finance, BCA-Computer/IT|
|Candidate must be a domicile of the State of Karnataka|
– Candidate shall pass diploma in engineering or degree in Non-Engineering in BSc/BCom/BBA/BCA.
– Candidate should possess graduation/diploma from a recognized Board/University in India on or after 01/10/2020.
– Candidates who have undergone/undergoing/already registered NATS contract under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
– Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
|The aspiring candidates shall register as “STUDENT” in the apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must bring the copy of the registration form.|
– No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who are attending the walk-in.
– After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be no obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
– Stipend for Graduate and diploma holders are Rs.9000/- and Rs. 8000/- respectively for 12 months of training. In addition subsidized canteen facility is available.
– Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
– Selection is based on first come first Serve basis.
– The candidates shall report to the venue with the following original documents and one set self-attested photo copy and two passport size colour photograph
1. 10th/SSC/SSLC Marks sheet
2. Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate
3. Diploma marks sheet from 1 to 6 semester, in case of lateral entry 3 to 6 semester
4. In case of marks are in GPS/CGPA, University guidelines for converting GPA/CGPA to Percentage.
5. Reserved category applicant must produce Caste/PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
6. Details of registration in NATS portal.
See Also More Updates on HAC Recruitment 2023
|Date||HAL Recruitment 2023|
|Mention Dates here||HAL RERCUITMENT Apprenticeship Training Vacancies 134 MAY 2023|
|HAL RECRUITMENT 2023 | 178 Vacancies for APPRENTICES|
|HAL Recruitment 2023 Bangalore2023 | 7 Vacancies for Security Guards & Fitter|
|HAL SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS RECRUITMENT |6 Vacancy May 2023|
|HAL Recruitment NTA Apprenticeship B.E\B.tech degrees holders May 2023|
Read Also This
- NHSRCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Technician, and Junior Engineer Posts