HAL Recuitment 2023 : HAL ( Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd) is a leading aeronautical complex in Asia and the sole facility of its kind in India. The company is engaged in the design, manufacturing, maintenance, repair, and upgrade of aircraft, helicopters, aero-engines, accessories, avionics, and systems. HAL operates across seven states and nine locations in India.
This recruitment advertisement is seeking specialist doctors for the Industrial Health Centre (IHC) in the Koraput Division of HAL. The IHC offers both outpatient and inpatient treatment to the Division’s residents and provides medical assistance to the neighboring villages
NUMBER OF VACANCIES & RESERVATION:
|i||General Duty Medical Officer||II||01||UR||₹40,000-3%-₹1,40,000 (14 Lakhs)|
|ii||Sr. Medical Officer / Medical Superintendent (Orthopaedics)||III/IV||01||OBC||₹50,000-3%-₹1,60,000 (17 Lakhs / 20 Lakhs*)|
|iii||Sr. Medical Officer / Medical Superintendent (General Medicine)||III/IV||01||OBC||₹50,000-3%-₹1,60,000 (17 Lakhs / 20 Lakhs*)|
|vi||Medical Superintendent (Anaesthesia)||IV||01|
|v||Medical Superintendent (Paediatrics)||IV||02||UR-03|
|vi||Medical Superintendent (Radiology)||IV||01||OBC-02, ST-01||₹60,000-3%-₹1,80,000 (20 Lakhs)|
|vii||Medical Superintendent (Ophthalmology)||IV||01|
|viii||Medical Superintendent (General Medicine)||IV||01|
QUALIFICATION AND POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE
|Position||Educational Qualification||Post-qualification Experience Required|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Grade II)||MBBS degree||At least 1 year|
|Sr. Medical Officer (Grade III)||MBBS degree and postgraduate degree/DNB in relevant specialization||Postgraduate degree: none|
MBBS and postgraduate diploma: at least 1 year
|Medical Superintendent (Grade IV)||MBBS degree and postgraduate degree/DNB in relevant specialization||MBBS and postgraduate diploma: at least 4 years|
MBBS and postgraduate degree/DNB: at least 3 years
|Post qualification experience||Experience gained after obtaining the relevant specialization qualification, and not before.|
|SL. No.||Component of Remuneration||Grade II||Grade III|
|2||Dearness Allowance||In %age of Basic Pay||In %age of Basic Pay||In %age of Basic Pay|
|in IDA pattern||Current DA is 37.2%||Current DA is 37.2%||Current DA is 37.2%|
|3||Perquisites & Allowances||35% of Running Basic Pay||35% of Running Basic Pay||35% of Running Basic Pay|
|under Cafeteria system|
|4||Non-Practicing Allowance||20% of Running Basic Pay||20% of Running Basic Pay||20% of Running Basic Pay|
|5||Special Compensatory||10% of Pre-Revised||10% of Pre-Revised||10% of Pre-Revised|
|Allowance (SCA)||Basic Pay||Basic Pay||Basic Pay|
|6||Annual Increment||3% of Basic Pay||3% of Basic Pay||3% of Basic Pay|
|7||Performance Related Pay||Upto 20% of Annual||Upto 20% of Annual||Upto 20% of Annual|
|(PRP)||Basic Pay||Basic Pay||Basic Pay|
Additional Increments: Eligible and meritorious Doctors may be granted 07 additional increments for posts in Grade II and 10 additional increments for posts in Grade III/IV. The first 05 additional increments may be granted at the time of appointment. The remaining additional increments would be granted annually on completion of each year of service, from the date of joining, subject to meeting prescribed criteria.
The document outlines the criteria for availing the benefits of reservation under various categories. Candidates belonging to the OBC (NCL) category must not belong to the Creamy Layer, must have their caste and community listed in the Central list of Other Backward Classes, and furnish their OBC (NCL) certificate at the time of interview in the prescribed format, which should not be older than six months as on the last date for receipt of applications.
For candidates belonging to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category, reservation will be as per the prevalent Government Directives. Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL and whose family gross annual income is below Rs. 8.00 Lakh (Rupees eight lakh) are identified as EWS for benefit of reservation of EWS. Such candidates must produce valid income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority on the date of Document Verification.
The reservation of vacancies for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) will be distributed among all categories, i.e., SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS & UR for the said post. PwBDs suffering from not less than 40% of the identified disability are eligible for the benefit of reservation. A candidate who wants to avail the benefit of reservation under the PwBD category is required to submit a “Disability Certificate” issued by the Competent Authority, in the prescribed format under RPWD Act 2016 and RPWD Act Rules 2017, at the time of joining, if selected for the post.
One vacancy is reserved for candidates in the PwBD category for any one of the posts only. Physical requirements for different posts are mentioned, and candidates are required to check if they are suitable for the post.
|Age Limit and Relaxations||HAL Recuitment 2023|
|Upper Age Limit||35 years for post at Para 2 (i) for UR/General category candidates.|
– 45 years for all other posts, as of the last date of application.
|Relaxation of Age Limit||5 years for SC/ST candidates.|
– 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
– 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs).
– 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
|Documents Required for Age Relaxation Claims||SC/ST/OBC (NCL) certificate, if applicable.|
– Certificate in prescribed proforma for PwBDs with 40% or more disability.
– Domicile certificate for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
|Application Fees||HAL Recuitment 2023|
|Fee Amount||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) including taxes, excluding Bank’s Commission|
|Exemption||SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from paying the Application Fee.|
|Payment Method||The Application Fee must be deposited via online mode only.|
– Candidates must pay the fee to “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, A/C No.10575415610, SBI, Sunabeda Branch, IFSC Code; SBIN0001304”.
|Other Payment Methods||No other forms of payment will be accepted.|
To apply for the job, follow these steps:
- Download the “Application Form” from the Careers link on the HAL website www.halindia.co.in.
- Fill in all relevant details in the application form, attach a recent passport-sized photograph, sign the application form at the designated place.
- Email the application form to email@example.com and also send it by post to Sr. Manager (HR), HAL, Koraput Division, Sunabeda, Odisha, so that it reaches on or before the last date for receipt of application.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials/documents along with the application form.
- Make sure that the documents forwarded are scanned with adequate resolution to ensure legibility.
- This notification is valid from 12th April, 2023 to 3rd May, 2023. All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within this period only.
- Before sending the application form, ensure that you are eligible for the posts notified.
- For any queries related to this notification, send an email to email@example.com.
- NHSRCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Technician, and Junior Engineer Posts